...not me! But, here at the University of Gloucestershire, there are tons of clubs, trampolining being one of them. The clubs here are all sports, but it is not in the competitive realm like in the states. So, you can be a beginner or rock at something, it doesn't matter. Plus, everyone is SUPER nice! So...long story short, I went to the trampolining club tonight! It was super fun! And, they think I'm pretty good...niiiiiice! I am not positive that I'll actually partake in the club, due to the fact that I'm only here a short time, but it was a lot of fun to go to it with friends!
And, to prove how "in to" clubs we are, we decided to go to salsa dancing on Thursday, so I'll let you know how that goes.
ALSO...here's another update, we booked tickets to go to London on Saturday! Can't wait!
loveeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment